COVID-19 Safety Precautions
How We Keep You Safe
At Accent Moving & Storage, the safety and well-being of our staff and customers is our top priority.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking the appropriate steps and precautions so that we can continue to serve our clients without any delay and with utmost safety.
We will be remaining fully operational while continuing to follow all Canadian Public Health Agency and BC Centre For Disease Control COVID-19 guidelines.
We understand that this is a stressful time for all and want to make sure that our customers know that we are taking every precaution to keep both you and our employees safe during moves. This includes the following plans:
- We will not send any employee who shows symptoms of a sickness or who has recently been sick. We are keeping a close watch on the health of all our employees and currently have no employees that are unwell.
- We will wear gloves and shrink-wrap all furnishings to minimize skin contact.
- We do not require any help during the services provided. We request that you or another person open the door at each location and then stay outside the residence. If you need to discuss the move, please stay at least ten feet (10ft) away from our crew.
- If you are ill or have any sickness symptoms, please have someone else represent you and open the door to locations. If this is not possible, please wear a mask and inform crews that you are sick.
- Please call in to process a credit card payment. The bill of lading and terms and conditions have been emailed to you. You will not need to sign anything in person. If you would rather pay via cash, we will provide a plastic sleeve for this to avoid physical contact.
We hope that these protocols will not cause any inconvenience and we thank you for working with us to protect each other during this difficult time.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
GET A FREE